Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What's America coming to?

It took me some time to finally realize why the finest power house in the world would ever have to borrow capital from the Chinese.
I took a whole year of Chinese language in high school and I cannot recall any of these characters, but what does it matter? If I were to see this fine product in my Publix or shopping center, I'd think, "WOW. I really don't care if these chips will taste like ass, I WANT THEM." But this would be impossible in the U.S. because it'd be too 'Obscene' and 'dirty', because God fobid if any American ever thinks a man getting hit in the groin area could ever spark any sense of humor at all.
You see, in the end, all the aggressive 21/7 studying pays off for the nascent Asian powers. (The other 3 hours of the day are saved for typical daily life activites in Asia: Family, sleep, gourmet dog meat, trips to the car repair shop, etc...)
This innovative approach to advertising is exactly what America needs right now. If Obama had more advisors with this type of business method on his staff, it'd be as sweet as if he wasn't even president. I mean it'd be as sweet as if the recession never existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment